Naturopathy is the holistic approach to human wellness and a way to educate about healthy living. The underlying features of Naturopathy are important for a healthy diet, clean water, exercise, fasting, sunlight, and stress management. Below are some salient features of Naturopathy:
- Apart from traumatic and environmental conditions, all the diseases including their causes and treatment are one. The basic cause of the disease is the accumulation of morbid matter in the body and the treatment of all the diseases is the elimination of morbid matter from the body.
- Naturopathy believes that the primary cause of any disease is the accumulation of morbid matter in the body, and the bacteria are the secondary cause. Bacteria and viruses get into the human body only when the body accumulates morbid matter.
- It is to be believed under the Naturopathy system of healing, acute diseases are self-healing efforts of the body. Chronic diseases are the result of incorrect treatment and the suppression of the acute disease.
- Naturopathy relies on the fact that nature is the greatest healer. The human body possesses the power to protect itself from diseases and retrieve it.
- In the process of cure, the entire human body is targeted to heal the disease.
- Naturopathy successfully heals chronic ailments and is also effective in treating them in a comparatively lesser time.
- In Naturopathy treatment, the suppressed diseases are brought to the surface and are eliminated permanently.
- Naturopathy successfully treats all aspects of the human body like mental, physical, social, and spiritual.
- Naturopathy is a boon to the human body and treats the body as a whole.
- In Naturopathy, it is to be believed that ‘’food is the only medicine’’ and ‘’no external medications are used.’’
- Naturopathy believes that performing a prayer based on one’s spiritual faith is an important part of treatment.
Last updated on June 9th, 2021 at 10:57 am