Being one of the world’s oldest and medicinal and healing systems, Ayurvedic treatment focuses more on the overall health management by maintaining a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main objective is to offer a healthy system rather than fighting a disease or abnormality. It works uniquely in finding the root cause of a disease by taking different approaches toward specific health problems.
There are several types of treatments provided in Ayurveda such as:
- Shodhana Therapy: It helps in purifying the body by detoxing it using different ways.
- Shamana Therapy: The therapy uses herbal medication to treat body imbalance.
- Pathya Vyavastha: Several types of diets and activities are prescribed to the patient in this therapy.
- Nidan Parivarjan: It involves methods that avoid the aggravating factors of a disease
- Satvavajaya: A psychological impact is put on the mind of the patient to bring will and courage.
- Rasayana Therapy: It focuses on improving the immune system and strength of the patient.
Last updated on June 2nd, 2021 at 05:36 pm